3.02.2011

Bridal Inspiration Shoot

I love the work of Casey MacKenzie! Not only is Casey a dear friends of mine, but she also photographed my fabulous wedding AND she is brilliant! I always enjoy seeing the work of creative photographers and I just knew that you would want to see it too :) This shoot was done in collaboration with Brianna Scheff. Brianna's work with hair & make-up is beautiful & innovative- this bridal inspiration shoot is stunning! After looking at these photos, I am inspired to cut my hair, sport some amazingly smokey eyes, and wrap some burlap in my hair. And, what a beautiful model! Michelle is a great muse, just check out those eyes.






Photography: Casey MacKenzie Photography; Hair & Make-up: Hair & Make-up by Brianna Scheff

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...