3.30.2011

The End of Mustache March

Thank god March is almost over! March is notorious around here for a time when my husband and his friends conspire to grow the most foul looking, dirty, scraggly strips of hair just above their upper lips and call them mustaches. I am convinced this is only done to irritate the hell out of their spouses. Why else would a man commit himself to 31 days of celibacy?

Despite this absurd annual tradition, I happen to adore the way the mustache revival made its way into home decor and fashion. In fact, here are some mustache inspired pieces around our house.

Poster for Of Shape & Sound Mustache March Social 2010, Light switch cover from JulieTew


Our wedding guests had fun in our photo booth last July using these props from MaroDesigns.


One more day of my husband's hideous mustache is almost more than I can stomach, but knowing tomorrow is the 31st makes it possible. So long March! I can't say I will miss you :)

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...